We’re looking to hire an Account Payable/Office Manager who can provide day-to-day administrative support to our team. Candidates applying for the role should be highly organized and must perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time.
- Handles confidential material of time-sensitive nature (company’s correspondence, checks), as well as a variety of complex situations involving clerical/administrative functions of the office that do not require the direct attention of the executive;
- Gathers employees’ timesheets on a biweekly basis and provides information to the payroll group
- Enters data (expenses) into QuickBooks online and works with accounting group to clarify entries
- Uses considerable judgment and initiative to determine the appropriate action to take in non-routine situation;
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the executive for conferences, appointments, meetings, telephone calls etc.
- May assists in the preparation of reports as required by senior staff by contacting various company personnel at all levels to collect, compile, and analyze complex information;
- May perform some standard administrative functions such as screening mail and telephone calls, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, setting up the office filing system, and coordinating meetings (large, complex, internal or external);
- Organizes travel arrangements and expense reports;
- Serve as a point of contact for other departments such as IT, HR, building and facilities;
Requirements Knowledge of computer software such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, and Visio programs;Education and Experience Requirements: Specialized financial education preferred;Excellent English written, and verbal communication and technical writing skills are a must;Proficient in QuickBooks online, Microsoft SuiteWord, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook are a mustExperience preferred, not required;