Our client is a North American branch of an Europe-based provider of IT consulting services and custom software development with IT professionals located internationally. The company is focused on advanced software technologies and services that provide information solutions for modern businesses. The employer provides full-cycle Software Development services for the Life Science Industry (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices) and designs software systems that satisfy the regulatory requirements for US and European markets (CFR 21, Part 11 and Annex 11 compliant).
Responsible for promoting and selling software services through the presentation and contract negotiation process with clients in the health care industry.
- A “Sales Hunter” mentality;
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships;
- Sell GTA software solutions across US;
- Accountable for all aspects of the sales process to generate new revenue;
- Approach with consultative sales, strategy development and execution;
- Achievement of Sales Plan – the development and maintenance of existing and/or potential customer relationships through adherence to an account management process.
- Identify targets/existing client upsell, based on specific business solution criteria
- Approach client from a solutions based consultative selling model
- Build high-touch relationships with appropriate Buyer/Influencer
- Conducts sales presentations and maintains up-to-date account forecasts and sales records to facilitate territory management and prospective customer contact.
- Create proposals, negotiate pricing and close deals across the solution sales cycle
Demonstrated success in consultative sales and client relationship development
5+ years of large-scale cross line of business sales experience in the Software/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Medical Devices industry,
High attention to detail regarding proposals, contract request forms and CRM.
Proven experience in developing effective growth plans and-where appropriate, gathering consensus and support from colleagues in Sales, contracting, product, operations and finance teams.
Strong problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems.
Highly consultative, ability to understand clients or prospects strategic priorities, strategies and challenges and establish a business and solution fit accordingly
Ability to sell integrated solutions and performance management through effective account planning and contract execution